Visitors to this website have no information automatically recognized, or stored, including retention of any domain or email address. The site is set up to collect the name, phone number and email of those who communicate with us via the contact and request to quote forms.
The information we collect is used for internal review, to improve the content of our website, to customize the content and/or layout of our site and used by us to contact clients for marking purposes. Should Visitors have indicated their acceptance, the company may use information to circulate offers and updates.
If you do not want to receive any information or email from us in the future please let us know either by email, calling or in writing telling us that you do not want to receive contact from our company.
General Data Protection Regulation Privacy Notice 2018
Under the GDPR in force from 25th May 2018, we are required by law to document what personal information we keep for all customers.
When you make contact or request a quote, via the webpage, this information is securely stored for use as laid out in our policies.
Our Promises are:
Not pass your personal information to any third party.
Not to provide your personal information, to any third party. Without prior permission
Whilst we may use all information provided for our marketing purposes, this will only be utilised with your permission.
We will delete, any messages containing personal information, provided by social media or text, after any follow up has been completed. Only information that is required for a confirmed booking, will be retained.
Should we wish to retain information from either social media or text contacts we will formally request permission.
All booking systems, diaries and email will, at all times be securely password protected.
You do have the right to see any information we keep and you can request that any data be changed or securely destroyed. The Data Controller is the Aerial SP
We may disclose data for legal reasons. If we suspect criminal activity we may disclose data relating to those involved or affected to the appropriate authorities. We may also be obliged to disclose data by an appropriate authority.
Should Aerial SP be requested to gain all legal access & permits to allow works to be commenced, they cannot guarantee that all client timelines will be achieved.
We are also members of the Drone Safe Register, an industry body that supports the industry, in safety and operational oversight, development and improvement.
Below are a basic overview of our operational terms and conditions, along with some supportive information around are operations and constraints.
Health and Safety Executive – Working at heights
Work Engagement and Delivery
- Aerial Survey and Photographic Ltd (Aerial SP) will only commence final planning and works when an order has been agreed. The order to contain the proposed date(s) of the site visit (s) and all other specific requirements.
- Specific requirements to be advised include site access, property position, and other factors, which may have a bearing on order, will be discussed at the time of order, any changes MUST be notified by the client.
- The contract entered into between Aerial SP and our customers can occasionally be verbal, but usually supported by written confirmations and explanations.
- Aerial SP will endeavour to fulfil this photographic contract within the limitations or availability, equipment serviceability, weather restrictions, and other limiting factors. We cannot be held liable for failure to execute the task where these or similar restrictions emerge.
- All projects differ and as such pricing can only confirmed on provision of a quotation. The quotation will be based on an agreed scope, any additional works will only be completed when the updated quote has been agreed.
- All Aerial survey and photographic works are weather dependant, Aerial SP will either advise no less than 48hours in advance of timings and dates may have to be altered, at no cost to Aerial SP
- All cancellations of works by the client, provided less than 48 hours in advance, will be charged in full
- All operations and flying will be completed within CAA regulations. Max height 400ft, remaining with VLOS.
- 50% Deposit payable on acceptance of quote and in advance of any appointment or works being commenced
- Final payment to be paid on completion. Prior to removal of watermark removal.
- Pricing for professional property photography and video applies to postcodes within a 30 mile radius from our closest office to the project. (Carlton MK43, Colchester CO3). Additional mileage will be charged at HMRC rate. Currently 45p per mile.
- Most digital images require some standard alteration in relation to the toning, colour and sharpening, prior to printing, is included within the priced works.
- Aerial SP is able to offer additional digital manipulation services if required. Including removal of background objects, altering the colour of the sky, grass, panoramic stitching of images etc. If such work is required this will be subject to an additional charge to be agreed.
- Aerial SP advised that any photographs, which will be used to sell or market property, should not be altered in any way that may misrepresent the property concerned. Should digital manipulation of images is requested, Aerial SP reserves the right to refuse to complete these additional works. Aerial SP cannot be held liable for any misrepresentation that may occur if these photographs are subsequently used for such purposes.
- All deliverables within the agreed order will be delivered to agreed timelines, except with prior agreement or in cases of inclement weather.
- Prices are currently not subject to VAT. However should HMRC change the rule it will be charged as per HMRC guidelines
- Aerial SP reserve the right to add an additional charge, per month, should payment be withheld over 30 days from the agreed payment date.
- All permissions are to be provided by the client, unless Aerial SP have been obtained for operating on private land or where a site is close to a sensitive area
- Aerial SP seeks to observe privacy and copyright laws at all times. The photographs obtained must not infringe other individual rights to privacy.
- The client will be responsible for obtaining the appropriate permissions for aerial photography to take place. Failure to do so may result in photography not being possible and a charge for travel time and costs incurred may be charged.
- In order to operate safely and within the limits of the equipment, from time to time extreme weather conditions may preclude aerial photography from taking place. In such circumstances Aerial SP will contact the client and arrange to take the photographs as soon as possible after the agreed original date.
- Aerial SP cannot be held responsible for missed deadlines due to the weather. Should work be terminated by a change in the weather, Aerial SP will arrange a further site visit free of charge, to carry out the completion of the work
- In all cases, unless specially negotiated otherwise, copyright of images taken as part of a commission will remain with Aerial SP. Commissioned images will be supplied with either personal or corporate reproduction rights and this will be agreed at the time of ordering.
- Personal reproduction rights allow copying of images by the client that has commissioned them. The client may use these images for personal purposes only. Personal reproduction rights do not allow the use of images for corporate advertising, marketing or publicity in any way. Images with personal reproduction rights must not be placed on websites or on any other form of electronic media. Should the client subsequently wish to use the images for this purpose, written permission must be obtained from Aerial SP.
- Corporate reproduction rights allow photographs to be reproduced by the client that has commissioned the images. These images may be used by the client in their own promotional material, for marketing purposes, advertising, internet / intranet sites etc.
- In all cases, images may not be sold or passed to a third party without the permission of Photo Elevate. If a request is made, Aerial SP reserves the right to charge a fee for use of the images by a third party mage usage
- Aerial SP will not accept any liability should commissioned images be used in a defamatory manner by the commissioner. Aerial SP reserves the right to object to photographs being used in a manner that distorts, mutilates or is otherwise damaging to the business reputation.
- Unless specifically stated by the client in writing, Aerial SP reserves the right to use the commissioned images in promotional material relating to the business. In addition, Aerial SP reserves the right to make the images available for sale to a third party, unless specifically stated otherwise in writing by the client at the time of the commission being ordered.
- Should the works be cancelled by the client less than 48 hours before deployment, then an administration change of, at least £45 will be applied.